Monday, August 11, 2014

Just When I Was About to Quit

I came on the blog today, trying to figure out how to dismantle it.   I have not written in a year and don't have much time to blog.  But I got to reading old posts, and it was nice to have those memories to look back on.  Things I had forgotten.  The feelings and emotions I had not remembered and it was good.  Good to remember where I was.  Good to remember my tiny kids, now somewhat grown up.  To remember that this really is fleeting season of life.
This summer has been way better than last year, and I often thought of some of the days were blog worthy, but I was too lazy to write about it.
Maybe I'll pick it back up and jot it down, so I can't say to my daughters in law, how much I LOVED being a mother all the time, or to chuckle about the antics of a family of 6, and my silly kids.  And simply to remember how much I craved being alone.

No comments: