Monday, March 14, 2011

GUESS WHAT?

Scott says he has finally surpassed his youth and moved on to adulthood. Know why?
Two things happened this weekend...he attended a Tee Ball coach seminar and traded our truck for a sweet new to us mini van! Yes, that's right, we gave up the ghost and purchased an '07 Toyota Sienna, something we BOTH said we'd never do when we bought the Pilot. When we bought the Pilot we both loved it and said we'd never need to own a minivan because it had a third row and we HATE mini-vans. Which is funny cause before we bought the Pilot, I stood in serious judgement of SUV owners, questioning why people with one or two kids needed a gianormous gas guzzler. Oh, the judgement we pass on people before we are in their shoes...I am currently eating my words on several of these judgements(more to come later about that.)
Funny too that we bought a Toyota and not our beloved Honda. (Scott has never owned anything but a Honda). Maybe this post should be titled "Eating Our Words."

1 comment:

Shay said...

lol at the post title :P I swore we'd never use binkys and that went out the window about ten minutes after A was born. Glad you got the mini van. Now you can join me in dying inside every time you drive it. I miss my truck!