I just found a verse that perfectly fits 2010 for me.
1 LORD, you are my God;
I will exalt you and praise your name,
for in perfect faithfulness
you have done wonderful things,
things planned long ago.
Isaiah 25:1
When I think back to the events of 2010, I am in awe of God's faithfulness.
-Getting pregnant without trying, and having no complications with the pregnancy, and ultimately a perfect, sweet baby boy.
-A new job for Scott that allows him to be home approximately 6 hours more per day.
-Protection from not one but TWO car accidents while pregnant.
-A brush with cancer with an entire boatload of lessons to come with it. Still having my mom here and in good health.
-Having God show me how he has provided for me even more with friends and a church family.
-Seeing HIM in the little things in my day. Tiny things, like B cooperating with me when grocery shopping, knowing only God can make that two year old compliant when I ask HIM for help with him.
-Oodles and oodles more.
God is Good.
Praises!
No comments:
Post a Comment