Friday, February 26, 2010

The Mess Makers



A cute pair aren't they? If you only knew what they were capable of. Let me introduce you to the MessMakers. We have two models, the 2005 model who is super smart and cute and extremely good at his job. We also have a younger model, the 2008 who is super cute and somewhat better at his job than the older model...
Observe the picture evidence.......I think this was created by both. (and this is a pretty tame version of what the two of them can accomplish in under 30 seconds).


The 2008 Model


The 2005 Model


Here we are training them in their mess making capabilities. Yes, I purposefully give them media to make a mess in. This was a particularly fun mess to make, it was all fun and games until the 2008 got some in his eyes.




4 comments:

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

Were these from yesterday? It was mess day yesterday-at least here. Did you see my entry? It seems that the 2007 model is the most effective of all lol! Love your humor.

Karen said...

Love the pictures. Too fun! I love how you communicate... so creative! Shaving cream or whipped cream?
I am actually missing an old living room storage piece I had- I put small luggage pad locks on it to avoid the HUGE messes that my nieghbors would make. Now I wish I had it for our 2007 model. :)

Janet said...

Love the shaving cream, haven't done that at home yet! If we get another snow storm I just might try it!

Shay said...

That is hilarious! And they are insanely CUTE.