I had to get the previous post title off of the list and there really isn't poo in my freezer anymore. Nope, I dropped that off yesterday and am awaiting the test results with baited breath.
I went to a mall that was a bit of a drive away, just for a change of scenery. It was a nice drive. I like being in the car, generally the boys are well behaved and they can't beat on each other cause well, they're strapped down. I like it when they're strapped down. We got home in time for naps and when they got up, I felt the need to get out of the house again. So, I bundled them up and went out back to play. I sorta forgot that I had put a pot on the stove to boil some sweet potatoes for dinner. Then I got bored of playing out back, really, I didn't want to play baseball which is what Q makes me do when we play out back, so I suggested we go for a walk. So off for a walk we go and I figured I didn't want to walk all the way around the block, and we turned around. It wasn't until our house was back in view that I remembered the sweet potatoes....ohh the sweet potatoes!! We ran back inside. There was a sweet aroma in the house, but luckily there wasn't too much damage. The water must have boiled over and then just boiled off the burner. THere is black stuff all over the burner which I'm hoping will come off. I am definately losing it. I'm definately not as smart as I was before having children. Really. When I was a teenager, I definately knew EVERYTHING. Just ask my mom.
But now, I can't think strait, barely remember peoples names, whom I love and know well, and forget about dinner on the stove.
And I'm not yet 33.
1 comment:
Well that is just spectacular. I'm very proud. Would it help if I pointed out that you spelled straight wrong? :P
Post a Comment