So baby #4 is another boy! And I am delighted! Not that I would hate a girl baby, I just fear girls. I was one (or I am one), and I was not easy on my mom. But anyway.
We are excited, the boys especially. Q specifically said, "at first I wanted a sister, but then I figured something out. You have to play girl things with girls, and I don't want to do that. Like, tea party and dolls." I laughed at that. I do have pipe dreams of watching all my men play hockey in the driveway, and dragging everyone to every one's sporting events. I can't wait!
We do not have a name. We won't have a name. Cause you know how Scott is. I will wait for him to come down from the mount with a perfect name about 2 days after this baby is born. I did tell him though, the name HAS to end with a letter 'n' cause we can't have 3 with 'n' ending names and then a Bob, Fred, or Jehosephat. People will just know we gave up! Haha.
2 comments:
I'm hysterical over the 'come down from the mount' statement.
And you and the Garvens both do names that end with N. Now you need to find a super holy scriptural reason for doing so, that way you can brag to others about it. :P
Another boy!!!! How fun! Can't wait to see a house full of testosterone in motion.
Post a Comment