Gotta love random tidbits of everyday monotony.
-I took all of the boys to the Discovery Museum on Tuesday and it really went well. My boys were well behaved for the most part and I enjoyed myself. It was the first time I have attempted such a thing since J was born and I pretty much felt like I had accomplished something by taking them.
-Q failed his eye exam at school. Something I was expecting one day. I had him at the eye doctor a year or so ago thinking I noticed that he has a lazy eye and she told me then he'd eventually need them. Thank you to my lovely genes! So off we go to the eye doctor again. I wasn't this young when I got my first pair of glasses, we shall see if he actually needs them.
-J has become more a more vocal. Its so cute to hear him in the morning 'talking'. He is growing and growing and not really doing much more than that. Not rolling or anything yet.
-I don't think I'll ever sleep through the night again. With three kids, someone is always waking up if its not J. He sleeps thru about 5 nights a week. Last night I got woken by J two times and B twice AND Q. What the heck, kids! Are you plotting against me. It never fails too, if J sleeps through the night, the big boys get up. B got up one night screaming that I replace his blankets because he had kicked them off. And another night B woke from a bad dream in which Q took his truck. It took me a while to convince him that Q didn't take his truck, it was just a dream.
-Q pulled a fast one on me this morning. "My belly hurts." Its enough to make my day come to a halt. I didn't send him to school, but once he figured out that I wasn't going to let him on the computer or watch t.v. all day without actually vomiting, he begged to go to school and the belly ache went away. HA! He went to school an hour late.
-I gots me a new vacuum cleaner and it makes me happy. Seriously. It sucks so well. HA!
-I found out yesterday that B can wipe out your ENTIRE email account in a matter of 2 mintues. I left the room to change a diaper and came back and my email account was completely erased and he was happily clicking away. I'm still not sure what happened. Note to self: Always log off before leaving the room.
1 comment:
wth about your email account?! So not cool. We have to keep an eye on TC lately, he seems to think he knows how to use a PC, but not so much.
Glad the museum trip went so well. It's definitely an accomplishment to not only get everyone there, but actually enjoy it too. Nice job. :)
Post a Comment