I...
I'm stealing this from Shay who stole it from someone else. :)
I...
i am: lazy
i know: that I should really try harder
i want: time to myself
i have: lost my patience too many times today
i wish: I had at least one sibling living close by
i hate: Cancer
i miss: my pre-kids days
i fear: a 3rd c-section
i feel: meh
i hear: beautiful silence
i smell: nothing (I'm all congested)
i crave: baked goods
i search: for confidence
i regret: wearing my emotions on my sleeve all the time
i love: my family
i care: about what others think of me
i always: threaten, rarely follow thru
i believe: in Jesus ♥
i dance: naked. No just kidding. I'm a baptist at heart, we don't dance.
i sing: in different languages. 4 to be exact. Gotta love 2 years of classical training...still deciding if it was a waste of time and money?
i don’t always: like to cook
i truly desire: to find peace in God having control over my life and to stop striving to control everything and everyone myself.
I like: watching cooking shows.
i write: blog posts very infrequently.
i lose: my patience a lot...
i win: the award for biggest/best nose/face expansion--thank you pregnancy gods.
i try: not to judge others parenting decisions.
i never: enjoy whining
i am grateful: for my life
i listen: to Christian worship music and kids music.
i am scared: completely losing my mind when the third child arrives.
i need: some baked goods.
i am happy about: having the kids in bed, and a quiet house.
i tag: anyone who wants to do this :)
2 comments:
I love you! Your answers are great, very honest and fun. :) And I immediately thought of going to Panera to get a goody box for you, and then realized that we'll have yummy carbs to eat at MOPS this morning! :D
How cute is this? Thanks for sharing. Man, I really miss you. Wish I could be there. Maybe I can try and call tomorrow! Wow, no longer in the teens now... just days away from another cutie joining the ranks. Agree on a name yet? We love you! We're praying for you!
Post a Comment